HOW TO SELECT THE BRA THAT FIT YOU WELL
I heard that many women and girls are still confused finding effective way to find their right bra size. Im writing this sharing some tips in order to make it easier. I guess that is because of several reasons listed below:
– Firstly, it is understandable that your bra may get shrinkage after a few times of washing since it was made of a poor quality fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good one. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. It’s easy to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size is the same as it is when you buy your bra. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, What is on your mind now between blancing it and buying some new pieces of bra?.
– Thirdly,do not know how to measure the right size?.
The discomfort of wearing wrong size of bra is quite obvious with girls and women. But it might be unfamiliar with mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to give their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. The inconvenience may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.Some common signs that can be seen are: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 measurement that you need to take.
+ Firstly, Start with your band: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and your body should be totally relax. Take the nearst whole number of a round. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively for your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your cup. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Round to the nearest whole number.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Look at Sizes table of bra:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s not too dificult, right?
– Check your old bra: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that my guides help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well